A conversation
While trawling the internet for CSS tooltips to turn into pseudo-footnotes, I found this conversation between a dad and his 3-year-old daughter:
I were a little tiny baby a long time ago.
That's right. Everyone starts out as a baby.
Even Mommies and Daddies were babies a long time ago.
Yep, even Mommies and Daddies.
Everybody is a baby and then everybody becomes a big kid.
You got it.
And then everybody grows up.
That's right.
And then everybody dies.
I'm a rather cranky sort but this made me cry (a little). I wish I were as wise as that little girl. Read the whole conversation here. You just have to.
-----
NOTE: The dad here is also the person who wrote the handy-dandy CSS Pocket Reference in my library. If CODE IS POETRY then, I guess, coders are poets, too. Or close.
There's such a lot to learn and unlearn.






No comments:
Post a Comment